Tuesday 15 May 2012

After talking about it for far too long, I finally launched my etsy shop last night!

www.MikmaqQuillArt.etsy.com

Up to this point, I've been selling my work at the Nova Scotia Art Gallery Shop and various forums around Halifax. That's been great, but I didn't have a website or a way for people to see what I've been working on. I've taken commissions in the past but have found that my job hindered how many projects I could take on. Ironically, I find that having my son has increased my time-management skills and I'm actually producing more quillwork!

This year, I've decided to expand my business and to try reaching new markets. I added a page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/MikmaqQuillArt and am going to start a Twitter account as well. Quillwork meets the technological age!!

I'll be blogging regularily to keep people updated on what I'm working on and where I'll be selling this summer.

Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment